- Fully automatic system that provides battery backup protection when primary sump pump is unavailable.
- Includes 1/3 HP Ion Technologies WC33i Sump Pump, a high performance cast iron pump that pumps 43 GPM. Capable of handling high water inflow to protect finished basements from flooding.
- Converts 12 volt DC battery power into standard 115 volt AC. Runs at full performance until batteries are depleted. Provides hours of high capacity protection.
- Includes Ion+ Sensor Switch with integrated high water alarm. Electronically activates and deactivates the pump, eliminating pump failures from mechanical switches.
- Runs off one AGM Power Plus Battery (optional add-on purchase).
Ion 30ACi+ Battery Backup System
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
1/3 HP High Performance Battery Backup Protection
The Ion 30ACi+ Battery Backup System automatically converts a single AGM Power Plus Battery’s power into standard AC electricity. Unlike most systems that rely on a light duty plastic-bilge-type DC pump, this system utilizes a high performance 1/3 HP cast iron AC-powered Ion WC33i Sump Pump. This fully automatic system converts 12V DC battery power into standard 120V AC electricity to run the pump when the power goes out.
The Ion 30ACi+ Battery Backup System provides superior protection against the threat of flooding. It’s energy saving sump pump consumes half the power of other pumps, which helps provide an extended run time during power outages (3.5 amps per hour). The system uses our deep cycle maintenance-free Power Plus AGM Battery, which performs better and can last twice as long as other batteries. The system’s powerful inverter and charger converts DC to AC power and keeps the battery full of power, and allows it to pump at full performance until the batteries are completely depleted, which helps provide the most enhanced protection during critical situations.
- Charger/Inverter with LCD lid display.
- Ion + Sensor Switch with High Water Alarm.
- Dual Battery Box.
- 1/3 HP Ion WC33i Sump Pump.
- One (1) AGM Power Plus Battery (optional add-on purchase).
Additional Details on the Ion W33i Sump Pump:
- Efficient, reliable and easy to install.
- Pumps 43 GPM at a 10′ high ejection head.
- Heavy duty epoxy coated, cast iron body provides years of durable service.
- Long travel Ion+ Sensor Switch for less pump cycles in deep pits.
- Oil filled motor for cooler operation.
- 3.5 amp draw uses less power than conventional pumps.
- 1.5″ discharge outlet.
- 115 volt.
Let's Talk Sump Pumps & Battery Backups
For additional system information or for assistance in selecting the best pump solution for your specific project, the Emecole Metro team is here to help!
Our basement flood protection experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.