- 1/3 HP ultra-high performance submersible sump pump.
- Pumps 53 GPM, making it capable of handling high water inflow to protect finished basements from flooding.
- Stainless steel and cast iron construction offsets wear and tear to increase durability.
- Screened intake protects the impeller resulting in increased longevity.
- Equipped with the Ion Sensor Switch, the most reliable switch on the market. Virtually eliminates flooding due to a switch failure.
Ion BA33i Sump Pump
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
The Ion BA33i is an ultra-high performance, extremely durable primary sump pump for protecting basements and crawl spaces against flooding. It is ideal for homeowners or any property owner looking to protect a finished basement. The pump is extremely energy efficient and high capacity. It pumps 53 gallons of water per minute at 10 foot head.
The body and base of the Ion BA33i are made from epoxy coated cast iron and stainless steel. These heavy duty materials protect against wear and tear for optimum service life. The bottom of the pump has a stainless steel screened intake. The screen allows small debris to safely pass but stops anything large enough to damage the impeller.
All Ion Technologies sump pumps are equipped with the Ion Sensor Switch, which electronically activates and de-activates the pump. There are no moving parts to wear out or get hung up on something in the pit and cause a pump failure. The Ion Sensor Switch is so reliable, we offer the Ion BA33i with a three year no fuss warranty.
Let's Discuss Sump Pumps & Basement Flood Prevention
Rely on Emecole Metro for additional product information or assistance in selecting the best pump solution for your project!
Our basement flood protection experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.