- Dual pump system for providing backup protection.
- Utilizes two high performance 1/3 HP Ion Technologies WC33i Sump Pumps. Capable of pumping 43 GPM. Perfect for protecting finished basements with high water inflow.
- Each pump is equipped with an Ion Sensor, which electronically activates and deactivates the pump.
- One pump connects to an inverter for automatic running during power outages.
- Runs off one AGM Power Plus Battery (optional add-on purchase).
Ion MPPII Dual Sump Pump System
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Dual Pump Backup Protection with Built-In Alarm System
The MPPII is the ultimate in reliability and efficiency. The system has two high performance 1/3 HP sump pumps that are capable of pumping 43 gallons of water per minute. Turning the pumps on and off is the Ion Sensor, which is connected to the Ion Genesis controller. The Ion Genesis has a built in high water alarm, allows you to adjust the water level setpoint in the pit and allows you to test each pump to make sure they are in working order.
Available with the Ion MPPII System is an optional inverter. The inverter allows for the automatic running of the system in the event of a power outage.
Let's Talk Dual Sump Pump Protection!
For additional system information or for assistance in selecting the best pump solution for your specific project, the Emecole Metro team is here to help!
Our basement flood protection experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.