- Dual pump system for providing backup protection.
- Utilizes two high performance Ion Technologies BA33i Sump Pumps (1/3 HP). Capable of pumping 53 GPM. Perfect for protecting finished basements with high water inflow.
- Ion Genesis with dual stationary sensors control and alternate each pump without moving parts or contact points.
- One pump connects to an inverter for automatic running during power outages.
- Runs off one AGM Power Plus Battery (optional add-on purchase).
Ion Technologies MPPIII Dual Sump Pump System
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Dual Stainless Steel High Performance Pumps
The Ion MPPIII Sump Pump System is the ultimate in reliability and efficiency. The system has two high performance Ion BA33i Sump Pumps (1/3 HP) that are capable of pumping 53 gallons of water per minute. Turning the pumps on and off is the Ion Genesis, equipped with two stationary level sensors that detects when water reaches operational height or its configured high-level setting. The Ion Genesis has a built in high water alarm and allows end users to easily adjust the pump activation height via the accessible controller.
Available with the Ion MPPIII System is an optional inverter. The inverter allows for the automatic running of the system in the event of a power outage.
For complete operation and maintenance for the Ion Technologies MPPIII Dual Sump Pump System, please refer to the manuals listed below.
Ion Technologies BA33i Sump Pump
Let's Discuss High Capacity Dual Sump Pump Systems!
Provide your end users with the most reliable finished basement flood prevention services with the Ion Technologies line of high capacity backup and dual sump pump systems!
Getting in touch with our team of expert flood prevention experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.