- Dual pump system for providing backup protection.
- Utilizes two high performance Ion Technologies BA33i Sump Pumps (1/3 HP). Capable of pumping 68 GPM. Perfect for protecting finished basements with high water inflow.
- Each pump is equipped with an Ion Digital Level Control Switch, which electronically activates and deactivates the pump.
- One pump connects to an inverter for automatic running during power outages.
- Runs off one AGM Power Plus Battery (optional add-on purchase).
Ion Technologies MPPIII Dual Sump Pump System
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Dual Stainless Steel High Performance Pumps
The Ion Technologies MPPIII Sump Pump System is the ultimate in reliability and efficiency. The system has two high performance Ion Technologies BA33i Sump Pumps (1/3 HP) that are capable of pumping 68 gallons of water per minute. Turning the pumps on and off is the Ion Digital Level Control Switch, which is connected to the Ion Genesis Sump Pump Controller. The Ion Genesis has a built in high water alarm, allows you to adjust the water level in the pit and allows you to test each pump to make sure they are in working order.
Available with the Ion Technologies MPPIII System is an optional inverter. The inverter allows for the automatic running of the system in the event of a power outage.
Let's Discuss High Capacity Dual Sump Pump Systems!
Provide your end users with the most reliable finished basement flood prevention services with the Ion Technologies line of high capacity backup and dual sump pump systems!
Getting in touch with our team of expert flood prevention experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.