- 100 amp hour deep cycle battery for powering Emecole backup sump pumps.
- Engineered for sump pumps. Can withstand being completely depleted thousands of times, ensuring years of reliable service.
- Battery comes charged and is ready to install. Never needs to be filled with acid or water. 100% maintenance free for homeowners.
- Will never leak dangerous battery acid or fumes.
- 12.5 inch width by 6.75 inch length by 8.5 inch height.
- Sold individually
Power+ AGM Battery
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
The Ion Technologies line of backup sump pump systems, available through Emecole Metro, are fueled by a long running 120 amp hour Power+ AGM battery. AGM batteries are true deep cycle batteries. They are meant to be completely depleted thousands of times during their lifespan.
In contrast, marine or automotive batteries are generally starter or hybrid starter/deep cycle batteries, and are designed for only short powerful bursts of electricity to start engines. They are not designed to run for extended periods of time and running the energy down past 50% more than a few times will most likely kill the battery for good.
AGM Batteries are safer than typical flooded or gel batteries in that they will never leak dangerous battery acid or fumes. Also, they are completely maintenance free. They never need to be filled with acid or water like flooded batteries.
The Power+ AGM Battery can keep our backups running twice as long as other backup batteries.
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) for ultimate back up protection.
- AGM batteries perform twice as well as regular batteries.
- AGM batteries never leak dangerous fumes or harmful liquids like acid even if they are broken.
- Come charged and ready to install. No adding of battery acid or water!
- Can be shipped via UPS or Fed Ex.
Nominal Voltages: 12 Volts
Rated Capacity: 120 amp hour (twice the power of typical marine batteries)
Size: 13″W x 7″L x 8.5″H
Weight: 70 lbs
Terminal: Type B threaded copper
Let's Discuss Sump Pumps & Basement Flood Prevention
Rely on Emecole Metro for additional product information or assistance in selecting the best pump solution for your project!
Our basement flood protection experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.