Saber 27 Sump Pit – Solid Option
Saber 27 Sump Pit
- 27 gallon sized sump pit for collecting basement water.
- Holds up to 27 gallons, nearly as much as a standard pit.
- Stout and compact design allows for a large pit in a tight crawl space.
- Radon compliant clear lid allows for easy inspection.
- Sold individually. Choice of solid or perforated pit type. All screws and gaskets are included with single or dual outlet lids.
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
- Unperforated Big Blue 27 will hold up to 27 gallons of water, nearly as much as a standard pit
- More capacity equates to more efficient running of the pumps by less cycling of the pumps
- More capacity equates to extended pump life due to less cycling
- Large design allows for easy installation of as much as three AC Emecole Metro sump pumps, plus a high water alarm
- Stout, compact design allows for a large pit in a tight crawl space as low as 17”
- Patented bell shape design helps to lock the pit in place once back filled
- Clear polycarbonate lid…
- Radon compliant
- Allow for easy inspection
- Available with 1 hole (simplex) or 2 hole (duplex)
- All screws and gaskets are included with the single or dual outlet lids
Let's Discuss Sump Pumps & Basement Flood Prevention
Rely on Emecole Metro for additional product information or assistance in selecting the best pump solution for your project!
Our basement flood protection experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.