Saber 44 Sump Pit – Two Piece, Solid Option
Saber 44 Sump Pit
- 44 gallon sized sump pit for collecting basement water.
- Holds up to 44 gallons, a 60 percent more holding capacity over a standard pit. Higher capacity requires fewer cycles, extending pump life.
- Radon compliant clear lid allows for easy inspection.
- Sold individually. Choice of solid or perforated pit type. All screws and gaskets are included with single or dual outlet lids.
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
- Holds up to 44 gallons of water, 60% more water holding capacity over a standard pit.
- More capacity equates to more efficient running of the pumps by less cycling of the pumps.
- More capacity equates to extended pump life due to less cycling.
- Large design allows for installation of as many as four AC Emecole Metro sump pumps, plus a high water alarm.
- Two piece design for ease of handling and installation.
- Two piece design allows for installations in crawl spaces as low as 17”.
- Ease of pump installation by installing the bottom half first and installing the pumps with lots of working room, then twisting the basin top in place.
- Ribbed silt trapping bottom with removable platform for easy cleaning.
- Patented bell shape design locks the pit in place once back filled.
- Clear polycarbonate lids allow for easy inspections and is radon compliant.
- All screws and gaskets are included with the single or dual outlet lids.
- Available with 1 hole (simplex) 2 hole (duplex) or split. All screws and gaskets are included.
Let's Discuss Sump Pumps & Basement Flood Prevention
Rely on Emecole Metro for additional product information or assistance in selecting the best pump solution for your project!
Our basement flood protection experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.