- Power inverter to provide backup protection.
- Can run any 120 volt pump up to 12 amps. Can run two 1/3 HP Ion Technologies BA33i pumps, capable of pumping 50 GPM. Perfect for protecting finished basements with high water inflow.
- Uses the electricity from two 12 volt batteries to keep your pump(s) running in the event of a power outage.
- LCD display notifies homeowners of critical system information.
- Connections allow for battery charge via solar or wind power for loss of power during extended periods of time.
- Runs off two AGM Batteries (optional add-on purchase).
Ion Technologies Sumpro Battery Backup System
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
State of the Art Sump Pump Power Inverter
The Sumpro is a state of the art power inverter that can run any 12v sump pump up to 12amps. It can even run two of our ultra-efficient Ion Technologies BA33i 1/3 HP or BA50i 1/2 HP sump pumps. If you are looking to protect a finished basement and have high water inflow, this system is the answer to keeping your basement dry. The Sumpro uses the electricity from two 12 volt batteries to keep your pumps running in the event of a power outage. It has an LCD display to notify you of critical system information like battery and pumping status. If you are without power for extended periods of time, there are even connections so that you can charge the batteries with solar or wind power.
Basement Flood Prevention with the Ultimate Backup Sump Pump System
Provide your end users with the most reliable basement flood prevention capabilities with the proven Ion Technologies Sumpro Battery Backup System!
Getting in touch with our basement flood prevention experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.