- Removes up to 90 pints of water per day to create a moisture free crawl space. Minimizes potential for mold, mildew and musty smells.
- Advance filtration protects unit’s internal components. Results in longer life cycle.
- Attached gravity-fed drain hose deposits moisture to the nearest drain, eliminating maintenance of removing water from unit.
- Sold individually. Condensate Pump Kit available as optional component (sold separately).
Santa Fe Advance90
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Perfectly Sized Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces
The horizontal configuration and dual airflow outlets make the Santa Fe Advance90 the ideal dehumidifier for crawl spaces. Its compact size and high rate of efficiency doesn’t compromise its overall power. The Advance90 removes up to 90 pints of water per day, allowing it to perform exceptionally well in crawl spaces or any low-clearance area up to 2,200 sq. ft. The Advance90’s MERV-8 filter captures microscopic allergens, including mold spores, while protecting the unit’s internal components from damaging particles.
The Santa Fe Advance90’s attached gravity-fed drain hose deposits moisture to the nearest drain. To prevent water backflow into the machine, installers are advised to setup a drain trap. This prevents air from moving back up through the hose. This can be done with the included hose or a separate PVC trap.
The dual exhaust vents on both sides of the unit discharges processed air back into the crawl space. Homeowners can set their ideal humidity level by the knob or control fan operation with a single switch.
- Removes up to 90 pints of water per day, when tested at 80 degrees F, 60% relative humidity.
- Often exceeds Energy Star efficiency requirements.
- Automatic defrost function protects unit’s internal components for when temperatures drop under 49 degrees F.
- Double-walled coated steel housing provides for quieter operation than standard dehumidifiers.
- Compatible with an optional condensate pump.
- 19.4″ high, 14.5″ wide, 26″ length.
- Six year limited warranty.
- Two-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Remaining three-year warranty on sealed system parts.
Provide Your Customers with a Dry and Healthy Crawl Space Environment
Protect the crawl space from excess moisture and musty smells, helping create a dry and healthier environment. For additional product questions, the Emecole Metro team is here to help!
Getting in touch with our technical support team is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.