- Removes more moisture (up to 110 pints of water per day) and air particles than other units, resulting in a drier basement.
- Requires less runs than other units, often exceeding Energy Star efficiency requirements.
- Advance filtration protects unit’s internal components. Results in longer life cycle.
- Aluminized side diffuses soil gases, including radon, and reflects heat back into crawl spaces and basements to help reduce energy costs.
- Attached gravity-fed drain hose deposits moisture to the nearest drain, eliminating maintenance of removing water from unit.
- Sold individually. Condensate Pump Kit available as optional component (sold separately).
Santa Fe Classic
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
The high-capacity and energy-efficient Santa Fe Classic eliminates mold-causing moisture and air particles, including mold spores, often present in basements. The Santa Fe Classic captures more water than big box store name brand units while often exceeding Energy Star efficiency requirements.
Capturing up to 110 pints of water per day in standard rating conditions, the Santa Fe Classic’s vertical configuration and flow-down design allows it to perform exceptionally well in basements, including large-sized spaces up to 2500 sq. ft. The Santa Fe Classic’s advance filtration of MERV-11 better protects its internal components, prolonging its life capacity, even in corrosive environments (high humidity, high amount of soil gases) where other units tend to wear down faster.
Assembling the Santa Fe Classic requires virtually no assembly and operates off a standard 15-amp, 115-volt grounded outlet. Simply connect the included gravity-fed drain hose to a nearby floor drain (no emptying of buckets!). Homeowners can set their ideal humidity level by the knob or control fan operation with a single switch.
- Removes up to 110 pints of water per day at standard rating conditions (80 degrees F., 60% relative humidity).
- Energy-efficient usage results in less runs while removing more moisture and air particles than conventional units. Often exceeds Energy Star efficiency requirements.
- Capable of operating in basements as low as 56 degrees F.
- Automatically restarts at its original settings after a power outage.
- Compatible with an optional condensate pump and collar duct kits.
- 36″ high, 20″ wide, 17″ length.
- Six year limited warranty.
- Two-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Remaining three-year warranty on sealed system parts.
Provide Your Customers with a Dry and Healthy Basement Environment
Protect the basement from excess moisture and musty smells, helping create a dry and healthier environment. For additional product questions, the Emecole Metro team is here to help!
Getting in touch with our technical support team is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.