Emecole Metro 300 HM Thixo
- Epoxy for repairing chipped, flaking or spalling concrete.
- Thixotropic paste that will not sag upon application. Moldable to any form, such as stairs or curbs.
- Gray color matches most concrete for a uniform finished repair.
- Recommended use with Emecole Metro Filler Sand (pure, washed and dried silica sand, sold separately).
- Repaired surfaces suitable for epoxy overlays.
- Available in one gallon sets (1 gal. A and 1 gal. B) or half gallon sets (1/2 gal. A and 1/2 gal. B)
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Repair Chipped, Flaking and Spalling Concrete
Repair both horizontal and vertical chipped, flaking or spalling concrete on stairs, porches, patios, etc with Emecole Metro 300 HM Thixo. Additional applications include the tuckpointing of concrete block walls, cinder block walls, retaining walls, chimneys and more.
It is available in gray by the gallon (1 gal. Part A and 1 gal. Part B) or half gallon (1/2 gal. Part A and 1/2 gal. Part B). It is highly recommended that Emecole 300 HM Thixo is mixed with pure, washed and dried silica sand – recommended 2 gallons of combined Thixo with 44 pounds or more of sand to create the desired working consistency.
Application – Mortar Joints:
- Grind out mortar joint approximately one inch in depth with a 4” diameter Masonry Mortar Cut-Out Blade.
- Fill mortar joints with mixed Thixo using the appropriate tuckpointing trowel.
Application – Vertical or Horizontal Surfaces:
- Trowel material on and smooth it. For enhanced spreading of material, we recommend using a wet trowel.
- Mix Parts A and B equally – followed by additional mixing of sand (in small quantities).
- Approximate 20 minute pot life, tack free in 1 to 2 hours, with final cure of 1 to 3 days.
- Conforms to ASTM C-881 Type I, II, IV and V. Grade 3, Class B and C.
- Surfaces suitable for epoxy overlays following application of Thixo – overlays should be completed after Emecole Metro 300 HM Thixo has fully cured (see below photos – left photo shows initial repair with Emecole Metro 300 HM Thixo; right photo shows repaired area with overlay).
Emecole Metro Filler Sand
Let's Discuss Typical Wet & Leaking Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your wet and leaking non-structural foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of 102 Premium Polyurethane.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.