Emecole Metro Slab Crack Repair Kit with UV Stabilization
- Kit with all components for repairing cracks in concrete floors and slabs.
- Features Emecole Metro 555 Concrete Crack Repair Hybrid Polyurethane and Emecole Metro 85-90 Concrete Crack Filler and Sealer. Provides an all-in-one solution that provides a strong repair to cracked concrete slabs with a UV stabilizer that ensures the repaired crack does not change color after long-term exposure from the sun, making it the ideal kit choice for outdoor applications.
- Available in two sizes. Coverage varies (based on 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch chased crack).
- Small: Repair approximately 20 feet. Use with a standard caulk gun (not included).
- Large: Repair approximately 50 feet. Includes Manual Dispensing Gun. Repair.
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Slab Crack Repair with UV Protection for Outdoor Applications
The Emecole Metro Slab Crack Repair Kit with UV Stabilization provides the needed components for the repair of cracked concrete floors and slabs in areas where UV light is present.
Our specially formulated Emecole Metro 555 Concrete Crack Repair allows you to repair cracked and spalling concrete in a matter of minutes. Overlay or resurfacing can be done in just one day. Emecole Metro 555 Concrete Crack Repair Hybrid Urethane is a very thin liquid that penetrates deep into cracks for a complete repair that cures in temperatures from 40 – 100 degrees. Emecole Metro 555 can be used with Filler Sand (pure, wash and dried silica sand – available separately by Emecole Metro), which allows for the application to use less material, while also strengthening the overall repair. Once cured, Emecole Metro 555 Concrete Crack Repair Hybrid Urethane has a tensile strength over 4000psi, making cracked concrete a thing of the past.
The added component of Emecole Metro 85-90 Concrete Crack Filler and Sealer provides UV protection to ensure that the repaired crack does not change color.
Some cracks may need additional reinforcement than Emecole Metro 555 alone. For these cracks, we recommend our Carbon Fiber Stitching Dog Kit.
*To ensure optimum material performance, each cartridge should be shaken just before use — Emecole Metro 555 for approximately 4 to 6 minutes, Emecole Metro 85-90 for 10 to 12 minutes.
Choice of Kits
Select your kit based on the amount of total feet of crack in need of repair.
Packaged in universal cartridges. Material dispensed via a standard caulk gun (not included).
- Includes the components necessary to repair approximately 20 feet of crack based on a 1/4″ x 1/4″ chased crack.
Packaged in dual cartridges. Material dispensed via included Manual Dispensing Gun.
- Includes the components necessary to repair approximately 50 feet of crack based on a 1/4″ x 1/4″ chased crack.
Let's Discuss Concrete Slab Crack Repair
We’d love to learn more about your business and any potential projects involving the repair of cracked concrete slabs in outdoor applications.
Our concrete crack repair experts are only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.