- Fully equipped with that includes ten (10) four-tow strength, pre-impregnated, bidirectional carbon fiber Stitch Dogs and installation accessories.
- Stitch Dogs are used for adding crack reinforcement and strengthening to concrete floor and slab applications where active movement is occurring.
- Extra high strength. Provides the strongest reinforcement for concrete floor or slab cracks, resulting in repairs that are stronger than the original concrete.
- Each single-tow Stitching Dog is 0.8″ x 10″. Bonds to crack surfaces with included Fortress 4000 Epoxy Adhesive.
Power Grid Stitch Kit
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Four-Tow Strength Carbon Fiber Stitch Dogs
Concrete floors and slabs subject to excess ground movement can be problematic when attempting to repair any associated cracks. Such movement may potentially cause previously repaired cracks to re-open.
The Power Grid Stitch Kit provides a permanent repair solution for such scenarios. The Power Grid Stitch Kit features four-tow strength Stitch Dogs. These pre-impregnated, bidirectional carbon fiber Stitch Dogs are designed for the stitching and strengthening of cracks in concrete floors and slabs subject to excess movement. The high tensile strength provided by the four-tow carbon fiber Stitch Dogs, when installed across the face of the crack, distributes load away from the repaired area to ensure that cracks do not re-open.
Also included with the Power Grid Stitch Kit is one dual cartridge of Fortress 4000 Epoxy Adhesive. This specially formulated structural epoxy is designed for the bonding of Stitch Dogs to the repaired concrete surface area. Fortress 4000 Epoxy Adhesive, packaged in 150/300 sized dual cartridges is dispensed using Emecole Metro’s Jake 300 Spring Loaded Dispensing Gun (sold separately). The kit includes a turbo static mixer (for proper mixing and dispensing of Fortress 4000), a plastic trowel and safety gloves.
Prior to using the Power Grid Stitch Kit, contractors should first complete the repair of the concrete floor and slab cracks using Emecole Metro’s 555 Hybrid Polyurethane (available individually or as part of our conveniently packaged Slab Crack Repair Kits). 555 Hybrid Polyurethane penetrates deep into cracks and cures within minutes to provide a repaired crack. The added use of the Power Grid Stitch ensures a permanent repair.
- Ten (10) four-tow Carbon Fiber Stitch Dogs
- One (1) dual cartridge of Fortress 4000 Epoxy Adhesive
- One (1) Static Mixing Nozzle
- One (1) plastic trowel
- Safety gloves
Let's Discuss Concrete Floor & Slab Crack Repair Reinforcement
We’d love to discuss your concrete crack repair project and our available solutions to help result in a permanent repair.
Getting in touch with our concrete crack repair experts is just a few clicks or a phone call away.