- Wall and floor liner. Seals out moisture and soil gases, including radon.
- 250 mil liner, the thickest crawl space vapor barrier available on the market. Provides strength and tear/puncture resistance. Can withstand heavy storage.
- True zero perm rating. Stops the infiltration of moisture, decreasing the likelihood of mold, mildew, musty smells and damage to storage.
- Aluminized side diffuses soil gases, including radon, and reflects heat back into crawl spaces and basements to help reduce energy costs.
- Semi-rigid. Easy to maneuver during installation process.
- 58″ x 100′ (438 sq. ft.) and 58″ x 50′ (241 sq. ft.) sized rolls, sold individually.
EmeSeal 250 Mil Crawl Space Liner
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
The Thickest Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
Designed and engineered to stop the infiltration of moisture and soil gases, the 250 mil liner is equipped with a double-layer of closed cell foam material, making it the thickest crawl space vapor barrier available on the market. Its additional padding provides extra durability, which allows it to withstand heavy storage.
The double layer of closed-cell foam is enclosed by one side that is aluminized, while the other side is a heavy duty polyethylene. The aluminized side diffuses soil gases, including radon, and reflects heat back into the crawl space and basement, while the polyethylene side provides the liner its strength.
- 58″ x 100′ (438 sq. ft.)
5 rolls to a pallet
- 58″ x 50′ (241 sq. ft.)
9 rolls to a pallet
- Thickest vapor barrier available in the crawl space encapsulation market
- Double-layer of closed cell foam provides additional padding, making it highly durable for heavy storage and movement
- Zero perm rating to seal mold causing moisture out of crawl spaces
- Aluminized to reflect heat back into the crawl space or basement and diffuse soil gases like radon
- One of the most versatile crawl space liners available today
- Light weight, allowing for easy transport to job site
- Will not rot or support mold growth
Provide Your Customers with a Dry and Healthy Crawl Space Environment
The Emecole Metro team would love to learn more about your upcoming project and help you select the right liner and components for the job.
Our crawl space encapsulation experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.