- Wall and floor liner. Seals out moisture and soil gases, including radon.
- 90 mil liner provides strength and tear/puncture resistance. Can withstand heavy storage.
- True zero perm. Stops the infiltration of moisture, decreasing the likelihood of mold, mildew, musty smells and damage to storage.
- Aluminized side diffuses soil gases, including radon, and reflects heat back into crawl spaces and basements to help reduce energy costs.
- Semi-rigid. Easy to maneuver during installation process.
- Class A fire rated.
- 5′ x 50′ (240 sq. ft.) and 5′ x 125′ (600 sq. ft.) sized rolls, sold individually. Additional roll sizes, heat seamed together, also available.
EmeSeal 90 Mil Crawl Space Liner
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
90 Mil Thick Crawl Space Liner
The EmeSeal 90 Mil Liner is a state of the art crawl space wall and floor liner designed to stop the infiltration of moisture and soil gases with ultimate durability in mind. It may also be used on basement walls. One side of the liner is aluminized to diffuse soil gases like radon and reflect heat into crawl spaces and basements, therefore reducing energy costs. The other side is a heavy duty polyethylene that gives the liner strength. Each layer is separated by a closed cell foam to aid with insulation. When all the components are laminated together, it forms one of the thickest .001 perm crawl space and basement liner available today (for the thickest .001 perm liner available, learn more about the EmeSeal 180 Mil Crawl Space Liner).
Available in the following dimensions:
- 5′ x 50′ (240 sq. ft.)
- 5′ x 125′ (600 sq. ft.)
- 9.5′ x 50′ (475 sq. ft.) *
- 14.25′ x 50′ (712.5 sq. ft.) *
* Heat seamed rolls
Provide Your Customers with a Dry and Healthy Crawl Space Environment
The Emecole Metro team would love to learn more about your upcoming project and help you select the right liner and components for the job.
Our crawl space encapsulation experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.