- Wall liner for insulating the crawl space. Seals out moisture and soil gases, including radon.
- With a R-value of 5.0, the liner provides the best insulation of all the liners we carry. Added insulation increases a home’s energy efficiency.
- Its aluminum layer seals out soil gases while reflecting heat back into a crawl space or basement resulting in healthier air and increased energy efficiency.
- 4′ x 125′ (500 sq. ft.) sized rolls, sold individually.
EmeSeal Double Bubble Crawl Space Liner
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
The Ultimate Crawl Space Insulation Vapor Barrier
The EmeSeal Double Bubble Liner is an excellent option for customers who need insulation in their crawlspace. It has two-layers of air bubbles sandwiched between one layer of white polyethylene and one layer of aluminum foil. With a R-value of 5.0, this liner insulates the crawl space while also sealing out moisture and soil gases.
Not only does the double bubble crawl space liner provide R-5 insulation, the aluminum layer provides radiant heat. When installed with the aluminum side facing into the crawl, the aluminum reflects heat back into the crawl space which can reduce energy costs.
- 4’ x 125′ (500 sq. ft.) sized rolls make it easy to maneuver in the tight confines of many crawl spaces.
- An ideal liner for wall when insulation is a priority.
- Acceptable for floors when light storage is required.
- 3/8-inch thick – The double layer of air bubbles aid with insulation.
- Made with inorganic materials – Won’t support mold growth.
- Flexible – will not crack over time.
- Weight – only 1.12 oz. per sq. ft. (42 lbs. per roll) – Makes it easy to transport and maneuver.
Provide Your Customers with a Dry and Healthy Crawl Space Environment
The Emecole Metro team would love to learn more about your upcoming project and help you select the right liner and components for the job.
Our crawl space encapsulation experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.