- Drain fabric fused with polyethylene liner for floors. Seals moisture and soil gases.
- Combined drain fabric and floor liner allows for easier installation. Saves time and money on labor.
- 90 mil thick layer provides strength and tear/puncture resistance. Can withstand heavy storage.
- Drain fabric layer allows moisture to easily flow to a sump pit, increasing drainage and reducing humidity.
- Zero perm. Stops the infiltration of moisture, decreasing the likelihood of mold, mildew, musty smells and damage to storage.
- 5′ x 62′ (900 sq. ft.) sized rolls, sold individually.
EmeSeal Combo Crawl Space Liner
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Combined Drain Fabric and Polyethylene Floor Crawl Space Liner
The EmeSeal Combo Crawl Space Liner is our combined drain fabric and white polyethylene floor liner fused together, specifically for crawl space floors. The Combo Liner combines the effort of installing both drain fabric and floor liner into one simple process.
For moisture control, the drain fabric layer allows water to flow out of it, while also allowing air movement under and through it. This keeps the liner dry, thus avoiding mold growth. This combined drain fabric and liner is very durable – virtually anything in a crawl space may be placed on it and rolled over it.
The 5′ x 62′ sized roll is approximately 90 mil thick (polyethylene layer approximately 25 mil thick). Its polypropylene fibers will neither rot or decay.
Provide Your Customers with a Dry and Healthy Crawl Space Environment
The Emecole Metro team would love to learn more about your upcoming project and help you select the right liner and components for the job.
Our crawl space encapsulation experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.