- 35 mil rubber based two-sided adhesive tape that locks the seams between layers of EmeSeal 90 Mil Liner (or other conventional liners).
- Provides an air-tight seal that locks out moisture and soil gases resulting in healthier air quality.
- Strong adhesion keeps liner seems secured so that liners do not come apart. Results in fewer callbacks.
- Used in conjunction with EmeSeal 4″ White Seaming Tape.
- Never dries out and remains pliable. Can be worked at temperatures as low as 32° F.
- 1″ x 45′ sized rolls, sold in cases of 10 (10 rolls per case).
EmeSeal Seam Lock
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Provide Your Customers with a Dry and Healthy Crawl Space Environment
The Emecole Metro team would love to learn more about your upcoming project and help you select the right liner and components for the job.
Our crawl space encapsulation experts are just a couple of clicks or phone call away.