Emecole Metro 101 Original Formula Epoxy
- Our original epoxy formula for repairing poured foundation structural wall cracks
- Creates an extremely strong and watertight repair.
- Available in multiple viscosities, accommodating various crack widths from thin to wide. Contractors can repair cracks of just about any width.
- Available in 16.5 ounce 2:1 dual cartridges in cases of eight.
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Epoxy Injection for Repairing Foundation Wall Cracks
Emecole Metro 101 Original Formula Epoxy creates an extremely strong and watertight foundation crack repair when cured. It will cure to a solid within a few hours, resulting in a repaired crack that is stronger than the original concrete.
For structural cracks in need of additional reinforcement due to actively moving foundations, the low pressure injection of Emecole Metro 101 Original Formula Epoxy may be used with Carbon Fiber Staples. The added use of these specially engineered countersunk staples provides additional reinforcement to the crack by stopping any further movement, ensuring that the injected repair stays permanent.
Emecole Metro 101 Original Formula Epoxy is available in multiple viscosities.
- Low Viscosity (LV) – A thickness like water for very thin hairline cracks.
- Medium Viscosity (MV) – For cracks 1/64″ to 1/32″ in width
- High Viscosity (HV) – Used in cracks from 1/32″ to 1/4″
- Paste – For very wide cracks.
Product Data Sheets – 101 Original Formula Epoxy:
Let's Discuss Typical Wet & Leaking Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your structural foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of Emecole Metro 101 Original Epoxy.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.