- Our most popular and effective polyurethane foam for repairing wet and leaking cracks.
- Expands up to 20 times its original volume to fully fill cracks, resulting in fewer callbacks.
- Specifically formulated for poured foundation wall crack repair. The number one material to stop leaking cracks, resulting in cracks that never leak water again.
- Remains flexible. Expands and contracts with foundation movement to ensure repaired cracks will not re-open due to freeze/thaw cycles.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six.
Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Permanently Repair Wet and Leaking Foundation Wall Cracks
Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane is our most advanced and popular material for repairing the majority of typical, leaking foundation cracks. It is a truly flexible hydrophobic polyurethane when cured, allowing it to expand and contract with foundation movement due to freeze and thaw cycles. Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane quickly expands up to 20 times its original volume. It does an excellent job of filling voids between outside foundation walls and the soil. Emecole Metro 102 requires moisture for expansion, and it will not expand in the mixer or tube set. This allows the installer far more time to work with our product than other polyurethanes.
- Can be heated in hot water for injection in hairline cracks.
- Will not expand or react in the mixer.
- Also available with Emecole Metro’s Foundation Crack Repair Kits.
Let's Discuss Typical Wet & Leaking Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your wet and leaking non-structural foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.