- Single component polyurethane for repairing cracks.
- Fast reacting foam, specially formulated for immediate foaming and water stopping action.
- Its thickness and ultra quick expansion makes it ideal for cracks where immediate water stoppage is necessary.
- Will shrink over time so its use is recommended for only temporary water stoppage.
- Available in one or five gallon containers.
Emecole Metro 104 Leak Stop Polyurethane for High Pressure Injection
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Immediate Foaming Action for Temporary Water Stoppage
Emecole Metro 104 Leak Stop Polyurethane for High Pressure Injection is our fastest reacting foam. It’s been specially formulated for immediate foaming and water stopping action. Due to its thickness and ultra quick expansion, it is the perfect material to temporarily stop leaks before repair.
Upon injection, it expands two to four times its original volume. As a hydrophilic polyurethane, Emecole Metro 104 will shrink over time, so use it to temporarily stop water seepage prior to using one of our other polyurethane foams for high pressure injection.
Let's Discuss Typical Wet & Leaking Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of Emecole Metro’s high pressure injection polyurethanes.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.