- Our original formula polyurethane injection for repairing leaking foundation cracks.
- Expands two to six times its original volume to fill cracks.
- Its longer cure time allows for deeper crack penetrations, ensuring that voids in the back of the foundation are filled.
- Cures to a very flexible solid, allowing expansion and contraction in the foundation due to freeze and thaw cycles.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six. One cartridge is filled with Emecole Metro 105 (Part A) while the empty cartridge is to be filled with water (Part B) prior to injection.
Emecole Metro 105 Original Polyurethane
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Leaking Foundation Wall Crack Repair Polyurethane
Emecole Metro 105 Original Polyurethane is the only hydrophilic polyurethane on the market with hydrophobic qualities, meaning it will not shrink over time. It expands two to six times its original volume in minutes. Emecole Metro 105 Original Polyurethane is the perfect injection material for contractors who prefer working with hydrophilic polyurethanes.
Let's Discuss Typical Wet & Leaking Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of Emecole Metro’s line of low pressure injection products.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.