Emecole Metro 10 ft. Foundation Crack Repair Kit
- Kit for repairing approximately 10 feet of cracks in poured foundations.
- Includes components to repair one typical foundation crack via the low pressure injection process. Eliminates having to purchase individual components in bulk, requiring less investment for contractors not regularly repairing cracks. Contractors may purchase on an as-needed basis.
- Material packaged in universal cartridges, which fit a standard caulk gun, requiring less investment in equipment.
- Choice of injection material and surface seal. Contractors may repair typical leaking cracks or structural cracks.
The All In-One-Kit to Repair a 10 ft. Basement Wall Crack
Repair a single crack in a poured concrete foundation, up to 10 feet in length. Utilizing the low pressure crack injection process, the Emecole Metro 10 ft. Foundation Crack Repair Kit gives contractors a proven process and product to successfully complete the job. The included components within the kit makes foundation crack repair a viable service option for contractors from all work backgrounds, especially those regularly servicing basements and crawl spaces.
Low pressure injection is both cost effective and time efficient. The packaging of injection materials inside this kit allows contractors to inject using a standard caulking gun, minimizing investment in dispensing equipment. Most injections are completed in about an hour, resulting in a permanent repair solution in which cracks are filled from front-to-back and top-to-bottom.
This kit is commonly used by contractors in residential applications, including basements, crawl spaces and pools. It is also suitable for municipal, commercial and industrial applications, including concrete lift stations, elevator pits, housed systems or below-grade mechanical rooms.
Choice of Polyurethane or Epoxy Injection Material
The kit comes with the choice of either Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane or Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Low Viscosity Epoxy. Contractors choose based on application requirements or personal preference. Injection material inside the 10 ft. Kit is packaged in universal cartridges, allowing for injections via just a standard caulk gun.
- We typically recommend polyurethane injection for typical wet and leaking cracks that pose no structural risk to the foundation. Upon reacting with water, Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane expands up to 20 times its original size. This high expansion capability makes it the more user-friendly injection option when repairing foundation cracks. The end result is a watertight and flexible repair that completely seals out water and soil gases.
- Epoxy injection is recommended for structural cracks which have the potential to compromise the foundation’s structural integrity. The added bonding strength of Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy bonds concrete back together, resulting in a repair that is stronger than the original concrete. Upon injection, Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy rapidly thickens inside the crack within 15 to 20 minutes. This rapid thickening minimizes the amount of lost material that leaks into the soil, ensuring that the most amount of injected epoxy material stays within the crack. The end result is a strong and watertight repair that seals out water and soil gases.
Included Kit Components
- Choice of injection material
- Two (2) universal cartridges of Emecole Metro 102 Premium Polyurethane – recommended for common non-structural wet and leaking cracks
- Four (4) universal cartridges of Emecole Metro 121 Premium Cast Curing Low Viscosity Epoxy – recommended for structural cracks
- Choice of Surface Seal
- Two (2) jars of Emecole Metro 901 Surface Seal – cures in approximately one hour and stays on the wall after injection
- Two (2) universal cartridges of Emecole Metro 322 Premium Surface Seal-n-Peel – cures in approximately 35 to 45 minutes and easily peels off the wall leaving a clean finished look
- Surface Ports and caps
- Static Mixing Nozzles
- Injection Hose Assembly
- Plastic squeeze bottle (with polyurethane injection kit)
- Also included are rubber gloves, safety glasses, wire brush, mixing sticks, drop-cloth, plastic trowel and written instructions
Proven Repair Process for Foundation Cracks
The low pressure crack injection process was pioneered by Emecole Metro in the 1980s, and continues to be the most proven and relied upon method for repairing leaking and structural cracks throughout the United States and Canada. As the manufacturer and developer of our line of materials, we have the expertise to provide the most in-depth product help and technical support to ensure that contractors yield optimized results while on the job.
Provide Your Customers with a Professional Repair Solution
Whether you’re looking to add foundation crack repair to your list of contracting services or in need of a quick one-time repair solution, we would love to help get you on your way.
Our foundation crack repair experts are only a few clicks or a phone call away.