Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy
- Epoxy for repairing structural cracks (i.e. large/wide cracks, continuous horizontal crack along walls, stair-step cracks).
- Fast 20 minute gel time minimizes amount of injected epoxy that leaks into soil, resulting in less wasted material.
- High strength. Bonds concrete together for a permanent structural repair.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six. Choice of low, medium or high viscosities to accommodate various crack widths.
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
High Strength Epoxy Injection for Repairing Structural Foundation Cracks
Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy is our most popular epoxy injection used for repairing structural foundation wall cracks. It bonds cracked concrete together, resulting in a repair that is stronger than the original concrete.
Installers injecting with epoxy prefer Emecole Metro 121 due to its fast gel time. Unlike other epoxies, Emecole Metro 121 begins to thicken approximately 20 minutes after injection. This thickening reduces the amount of material that can leak out from the back of the crack and into the soil, ensuring that more of the epoxy stays in the crack, resulting in a very strong and watertight repair.
Emecole Metro 121 is insensitive to water, allowing it to cure in wet environments. It is also able to cure in much lower temperatures than other epoxies, making it an excellent choice for repairing foundation cracks during winter.
Emeole Metro 121 is available in multiple viscosities for varying foundation wall crack sizes:
- Low Viscosity – A very thin consistency for hairline cracks, generally less than 1/32 of an inch wide.
- Medium Viscosity – Used to repair cracks between 1/32 and 1/4 of an inch.
- High Viscosity – Our thickest version of 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy. Specially formulated for wide cracks. This thick material is designed to stay in the crack until it cures.
Emecole Metro 121 is available in 22 oz. 1:1 dual cartridges. The 1:1 ratio provides better mixing during installation when compared to 2:1 cartridge ratios. Sold in cases of six, and also included in our Foundation Crack Repair Kits.
Let's Discuss Typical Wet & Leaking Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your structural foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of Emecole Metro 121 Premium Fast Curing Epoxy.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.