- Surface seal for covering cracks and adhering Emecole Metro Surface Ports to the wall.
- Seals the front of cracks, stopping injected material from leaking out. Results in less waste and mess of injected polyurethane or epoxy.
- Available in either gray or white, giving contractors choice of color depending on the application.
- Cure time of 30 to 60 minutes, giving contractors more working time before moving onto the injection process.
- Typically stays on the wall after the repair.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six.
Emecole Metro 301 Original Surface Seal
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Choice of White or Gray Surface Seal Depending on Application Color
Emecole Metro 301 Original Surface Seal comes with the choice of color — gray (recommended for basement walls) and white (recommended for pools). It has a low odor compared to other mercaptan based surface seals, making it a preferable option for installers (or their homeowner customers) sensitive to strong odors. It cures to a very hard solid.
Injections of epoxy or polyurethane material can begin 30 to 60 minutes after being applied to the cracks, depending on temperature. The longer cure time gives contractors more working time, which may be helpful for contractors new to repairing foundation cracks via the low pressure injection process.
Let's Discuss Surface Sealing for Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of our surface seals and our complete line of low pressure injection components.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.