- Surface seal for covering cracks and adhering Emecole Metro Surface Ports to the wall.
- Seals the front of cracks, stopping injected material from leaking out. Results in less waste and mess of injected polyurethane or epoxy.
- Fast cure time of 15 to 20 minutes allows injections to begin quickly. Less wait time for surface seal to dry allows for more jobs per day.
- Typically stays on the wall after the repair.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six.
Emecole Metro 302 Premium Surface Seal
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Our Most Popular Surface Seal Option for Foundation Crack Repair
Emecole Metro 302 Premium Surface Seal is our most popular surface seal and port adhesive used for repairing poured foundation wall cracks via the low pressure injection process. Its quick cure time allows for contractors to begin injecting their choice of material (epoxy or polyurethane) in just 15 to 20 minutes after being applied to the foundation crack.
It is also very low odor compared to other mercaptan based surface seals, making it a preferable option for installers (or their homeowner customers) sensitive to strong odors.
Contractors looking for a fast curing surface seal for crack injection will maximize their efficiency with Emecole Metro 302 Premium Surface Seal. It may be purchased in cases of six (in 22 ounce 1:1 sized dual cartridges). It is also an included option in our Foundation Crack Repair Kits.
Let's Discuss Surface Sealing for Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of our surface seals and our complete line of low pressure injection components.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.