- Surface seal for covering cracks and adhering Emecole Metro Surface Ports to the wall.
- Seals the front of cracks, stopping injected material from leaking out. Results in less waste and mess of injected polyurethane or epoxy.
- Slower cure time of 1 hour allows for more working time, making it the ideal surface seal for contractors new to repairing foundation cracks via low pressure injection.
- Typically stays on the wall after the repair.
- Available in 22 ounce 1:1 dual cartridges in cases of six.
Emecole Metro 901 Slow Curing Surface Seal
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Slower Cure Time Ideal for Contractors New to Low Pressure Injection
Emecole Metro 901 Slow Curing Surface Seal is ideal for contractors new to foundation crack repair because it has a longer working time compared to our other surface seals. Injection can begin in approximately one hour after applying to the foundation wall.
Emecole Metro 901 Slow Curing Surface Seal may be purchased in cases of six (in 22 ounce 1:1 sized dual cartridges). It is also an included option in our Foundation Crack Repair Kits.
Let's Discuss Surface Sealing for Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of our surface seals and our complete line of low pressure injection components.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.