- Single component high pressure polyurethane for repairing cracks.
- Expands up to 25 times its original volume to fill cracks.
- Does not require a catalyst to foam. Eliminates potential errors while mixing, reducing callbacks due to installers not mixing at the correct ratio. Recommended for hairline cracks.
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility allows it to withstand freeze/thaw cycles and foundation movement. Properly repaired cracks last a lifetime.
- Available in one or five gallon containers.
Emecole Metro 95 Premium Polyurethane for High Pressure Injection
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Single Component High Pressure Polyurethane Injection
Emecole Metro 95 Premium Polyurethane expands up to 25 times its initial volume, making it an ideal high pressure injection material for repairing leaking joints and cracks in concrete. Emecole Metro 95 cures to a tough, adhering closed cell foam that’s capable of withstanding thermal cycles and crack movement. As a hydrophobic polyurethane, it maintains its physical form and is not subject to shrinkage, exhibiting the elasticity and durability to permanently stop leaking water.
Emecole Metro 95 does not require an additional catalyst to react and foam, eliminating the potential for human error. Since Emecole Metro 95 will not react until it comes in contact with moisture, the mixture can be prepared days before use, if stored in a completely dry environment.
Let's Discuss High Pressure Injection Foundation Crack Repair
We’d love to discuss your wet and leaking non-structural foundation crack repair project and the full capabilities of Emecole Metro 95 Premium Polyurethane.
Our foundation crack repair experts are just one click or phone call away.