- Kit for repairing leaking pipe penetrations via the low pressure injection process. Completely fills voids around pipes to ensure a permanent leak free repair.
- Includes necessary components to repair one to four pipes. Eliminates having to purchase components in bulk, requiring less investment for contractors not regularly repairing pipe penetrations. Contractors may purchase on an as-needed basis.
- Features Emecole Metro 120 Structural Polyurethane. Self-expands upon injection, without requiring water as a catalyst, making it the best polyurethane for repairing leaking pipe penetrations. It’s expansion will completely fill voids, providing a permanent repair.
- Material packaged in universal cartridges, which fit a standard caulk gun, requiring less investment in equipment.
Emecole Metro Pipe Penetration Repair Kit
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Permanently Repair Leaking Pipe Penetrations
Pipe penetrations from water, sewer and gas pipes in basement walls is a common point of entry for water and dangerous soil gases in a home and a potential health hazard. The reason many of them leak is because they are typically sealed with a temporary patch during the construction of the home. This patch usually fails and is rarely air-tight. Over time, water leaks into your basement. This water can cause damage to property and begin generating toxic black mold. Along with water, the pipe penetration will also allow in soil gases like radon. According to the E.P.A. Radon is number one cause of cancer in non-smoking Americans.
The Emecole Metro Pipe Penetration Repair Kit allows you to seal the penetration from the interior by injection of Emecole Metro 120 Structural Reinforcement Polyurethane. As opposed to a patch, this method fills the void around the pipe, creating a water and air tight seal.
This kit includes the needed materials and accessories to repair one to four pipe penetrations, depending on pipe diameter. Components include Emecole Metro 120 Structural Polyurethane for injection into pipes, Emecole Metro 455 Odor Free Surface Seal for sealing around pipes, corner ports, static mixing nozzles with cross-over restrictors, retaining nuts, injection hose assemblies, rubber gloves, safety glasses and plastic trowel.
Emecole Metro 120 Structural Polyurethane in this kit is packaged in universal cartridges. Injections are completed using just a standard caulk gun (not included).
Included Kit Components
- One (1) universal cartridge of Emecole Metro 120 Structural Polyurethane
- One (1) universal cartridge of Emecole Metro 455 Odor Free Surface Seal
- Four (4) corner surface ports
- Two (2) 3/8″ x 24 static mixing nozzles
- Two (2) injection hose assemblies
- Two (2) retaining nuts and cross-over restrictors/li>
- Also included are rubber gloves, safety glasses, drop-cloth, plastic trowel and written instructions
Let's Discuss Typical Wet & Leaking Foundation Crack Repair
Whether you’re a concrete repair veteran or new to the process, we’d love to discuss your potential upcoming pipe penetration repair job and the full capabilities of Emecole Metro 120 Structural Polyurethane.
Our concrete and pipe penetration repair experts are just one click or phone call away.