- Interior footing drain. Protects against incoming water seeping from cove joints (where wall meets floor), concrete block or cracks in poured concrete walls.
- Placed on the footer and channels water beneath the slab and to the basement’s interior drain system, resulting in a basement that stays dry.
- Dimple pattern allows for channeling of water, reducing hydrostatic pressure against the foundation.
- For use on poured or concrete block.
- Secured via Dimple Board Connector Plates (sold separately).
- 18 foot by 50 foot sized rolls, sold individually.
Dimple Board for Interior Drains
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Dimple Board for Interior Drains protects against incoming water seeping from cove joints (where the wall meets the floor), concrete block or cracks in poured concrete walls. Placed on the footer, Dimple Board channels water beneath the slab and to the basement’s interior drain system.
Available in 18″ x 50′ sized rolls, its unique dimple pattern allows for efficient channeling of water, reducing hydrostatic pressure against the foundation. Its top portion may be folded against the wall and secured via screwed or nails, ensuring that the system stays in place. Its high density polyethylene material is resistant to salts, alkalis and acids.
- 18″ x 50′ sized rolls
- Applicable for both concrete block and poured foundations
- Suitable for new construction as a preventative measure to potential future water seepage
- Provides an economical alternative to exterior drain tile installation, which requires additional labor and excavation
Dimple Board Connector Plates
Dimple Board Connector Plates are fastened along the seems of Dimple Board. Available in boxes of 20.
Low Profile Baseboard
May be used in conjunction with Dimple Board. Attaches to the top of Dimple Board and protects dimpled space from concrete, dirt or any obstruction that would otherwise divert the channel of water. Also may be used with Hydro-Channel and select EmeSeal Crawl Space System liners/vapor barriers.
Provide Your Customers with a Proven Interior Drainage Solution
Interested in learning more about Dimple Board for an upcoming job? We’d love to discuss your project and provide further information on how Dimple Board or one of our other drainage systems can be put to work for you.
Getting in touch with our team of basement waterproofing experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.