- Provides waterproofing protection around the foundation by preventing ground water from making contact with the wall.
- Secured via Dimple Board Connector Plates (sold separately).
- May be used with Emecole Metro Water-Stop for added waterproofing protection.
- For use on poured or concrete block.
- 6.9 inch by 50 foot (337.5 linear foot) or 8 foot by 50 foot (400 linear foot) sized rolls, sold individually.
Emecole Metro Water-Stop UV Exterior Waterproofing Membrane
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Emecole Dimple Board for Exterior Drainage provides waterproofing protection around the foundation by preventing ground water from making contact with the wall. The added dimple design provides air gaps that allows for back side drainage to occur, minimizing the moisture content that could otherwise be subject to wicking up through the footer and through the interior cove (where the wall meets the floor). The Dimple Board also adds a layer of protection from water in the event the foundation cracks, either due to shrinkage, ground movement or other concrete defects.
The Dimple Board is suitable for use on poured foundations or concrete block in residential foundations and shallow light commercial foundations. May be used as a standalone waterproofing solution or in conjunction with Emecole Water-Stop, our liquid applied exterior waterproofing membrane that forms a seamless, smooth and continuous moisture barrier. The combined use of Emecole Dimple Board and Emecole Water-Stop provides the most comprehensive exterior waterproofing protection while offering homeowners the ultimate peace of mind.
The Dimple Board is secured via Emecole Dimple Board Connector Plates, which fasten along the seams of the board.
- 6′ 9″ x 50′ (337.5 sq. ft per roll)
- 8′ x 50′ (400 sq. ft. per roll)
- Dimple height of 0.315″ (8 mm)
- Drain capacity of ± 18 gal/min/ft, with a compressive strength of 4177 psf
- Applicable for most soil types to a depth of up to 16 feet
Dimple Board Connector Plates
Dimple Board Connector Plates are fastened along the seems of Dimple Board. Available in boxes of 20.
Low Profile Baseboard
May be used in conjunction with Dimple Board. Attaches to the top of Dimple Board and protects dimpled space from concrete, dirt or any obstruction that would otherwise divert the channel of water. Also may be used with Hydro-Channel and select EmeSeal Crawl Space System liners/vapor barriers.
Provide Your Customers with a Proven Exterior Drainage Solution
Interested in learning more about Dimple Board for an upcoming job? We’d love to discuss your project and provide further information on how Dimple Board or one of our other drainage systems can be put to work for you.
Getting in touch with our team of basement waterproofing experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.