- Specially assembled kit for the repair and stabilization of cracked or bowed corner concrete structure that features high tensile strength carbon fiber straps with carbon fiber extensions woven together by kevlar strands.
- Engineered for any concrete or masonry repair where at 90-degree structural repair or stabilization is needed. Installs in same fashion as the straight Carbon Fiber-Kevlar Grid Strap and provides a low profile installation that distributes load horizontally, resulting in a repair that is stronger than the surrounding concrete.
- Backed by Fortress Stabilization’s life-time warranty. Installations with this kit are completed exclusively by certified installers, providing homeowners with the most reliable carbon fiber product and installation for their foundation repair.
- Kit also includes Fortress 4000 Epoxy Structural Adhesive (packaged in dual cartridges) with static mixing nozzles, installation accessories and safety gloves. Kit use requires the Emecole Metro Jake 300 Dispensing Gun (sold separately).
Fortress Carbon Fiber Corner Strap Wall Stabilization Kit
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
This Fortress Carbon Fiber-Kevlar Grid Strap product is available for direct purchase to contractors who have been certified by Fortress Stabilization Systems. Certified contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Corner Foundation Wall Structural Repair and Stabilization
This kit features the Carbon Fiber Corner Strap that has been specifically designed for the reinforcement and/or repair of concrete or masonry foundation wall corners. The Carbon Fiber Corner Strap may also be used for any concrete or masonry wall repair where at 90-degree structural repair or reinforcement is needed.
The 4-inch by x 24-inch pre-preg, pre-cured corner straps represent a low profile bearing tendon that distributes load horizontally. Their design is based on steel plate systems, following ACI design guidelines in that they are slightly less than 90 degrees. Upon installation, these corner straps, in addition to the included 3-foot carbon fiber extensions woven together by kevlar strands, form a repair that is stronger than the surrounding concrete.
- The low profile corner strap can be installed behind brick facade or other building facades
- The included 3-foot extensions extend loads
- Parge coats and painting can be used for aesthetics
- Installs in same fashion as the straight carbon fiber-kevlar grid strap
- Reduces or illuminates contractor error in bending FRP to far to carry load
- Peel-ply technology on both sides for increased bonding capabilities
Backed by the Fortress Life-Time Warranty
The Carbon Fiber Corner Strap Wall Stabilization Kit is backed by Fortress Stabilization’s life-time warranty. To protect the integrity of the Fortress warranty, this kit is available exclusively to contractors who have completed Fortress Stabilization’s certification training. Interested in becoming certified? Learn more about our monthly online certification opportunities!
For additional carbon fiber strap options not requiring certification, consider the 75 ft. Carbon Fiber Fabric Strap Wall Repair Kit.
Let's Discuss the Repair and Stabilization of Foundation Walls
Provide the most reliable foundation repair via the combination of a proven product backed by a certified installation. We would love to learn about your business and help you realize the full potential of the Fortress Carbon Corner Strap.
Getting in touch with our foundation repair experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.