- Complete kit that includes the components needed for the installation of Kevlar Necktie Top Wall Anchors (included with the Fortress Carbon Fiber-Kevlar Grid Strap Wall Stabilization Kit).
- Conveniently packaged to minimize worry over managing individual accessories to help ensure a successful installation of Top Wall Anchors.
Top Anchor Starter Kit
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Included Kit Components
- Top Anchor Drill Jig
- Top Anchor Hanger Bolt Driver
- Top Anchor 6″ Extension Bit Holder
- Top Anchor 12″ Drill Bit 15/64″
- 10 Wood Screws
- T25 Driver
Kevlar Necktie Top Wall Anchor Installation
The Kevlar Necktie Top Wall Anchor is mechanically fastened (bolted) to the rim joist, as opposed to the sill plate, which allows the anchor to engage with the building’s floor system, resulting in a stronger and more durable anchor.
The Kevlar Necktie Top Wall Anchor is post-tensioned after installation, ensuring that the anchor and wall are engaged under tension, and holding fast, when the job is complete. It provides 4,500 lbs. of tension, eliminating any chance of movement.
Structurally Repair Foundation Walls with Confidence
Provide top-to-bottom structural repairs to concrete block and poured foundations with our extensive line of carbon fiber products and accessories. Our team would love to help get you started or answer any questions you may have..
Our foundation repair experts are only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.