- Interior drain for above floor applications. Channels water from walls and cove joints (where wall meets floor).
- More cost effective waterproofing option instead of excavating around walls.
- Adheres to walls with Emecole RadonShield Sealant.
- Unique in-floor groove provides added adhesion to the floor.
- 6 foot lengths, sold individually. Connector, end cap and connector clips sold individually.
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Emecole Metro’s Baseboard system provides a convenient drainage waterproofing solution. Installation is simple and non-labor intensive; offering homeowners a relatively clean installation. Our unique in-floor groove provides added adhesion to the floor. The baseboard adheres to stone, poured or block walls with Emecole Metro’s RadonShield Sealant. For block walls, installers have the option to drill weep holes through the lowest course of the block, allowing water to be directed into the drain tile system.
- Avoid labor cost and messes associated with jackhammering.
- Simple to install. Option when floors have in-slab heating.
- Works on stone, poured or block walls.
- Channel water from walls and cove joints.
- Flange locks securely into floor groove (see photo, right).
- Save money over sub-floor systems.
- Cost effective option instead of excavating around exterior walls.
Provide Your Customers with a Proven Above Floor Interior Drain Solution
Interested in learning more about Baseboard for an upcoming job? We’d love to discuss your project and provide further information on how Baseboard or one of our other drainage systems can be put to work for you.
Getting in touch with our team of basement waterproofing experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.