- Interior footing drain channel for concrete block.
- Designed to direct water seepage from the cove joint to the interior drain, resulting in a basement that stays dry.
- Compatible with Hydro-Channel Plus Corner (sold separately) for placement along interior corners.
- 5 inch height by 8.5 inch width by 6 foot length.
- Sold in boxes of 50 pieces (300 total lineal foot). Additional add-on components sold separately.
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
The installation of Hydro-Channel Plus provides a proven basement waterproofing solution for concrete block foundations. The Hydro-Channel Plus prevents water from entering through the cove joint (where the block wall meets the basement floor) and instead, diverts it down the footing and into the basement drain system where it can then enter the sump pit and allow the pump to eject it out. This additional waterproofing method prevents hydrostatic water pressure from building around or beneath the foundation that would otherwise force water to enter the basement via the cove joint.
- Made with transparent PVC for easy inspection during pour of floor.
- Heavy duty, reinforced channel will not collapse during the concrete pour.
- Quick and easy installation. Installation only requires two nails per piece.
- Can be used in new construction or retrofit to existing foundations.
- Directs foundation wall seepage beneath basement floor into the drain and sump pump pit.
- Prevents water seepage from entering the cove area of the floor.
- Creates a thermal break between the footing and basement floor which reduces cracks in the basement floor.
- The heavy duty construction creates a clean finished look.
- Hydro-Channel Plus has 50 pieces (300 total linear feet).
Add-On Components for Hydro-Channel Plus
Hydro-Channel Plus Corner
Slides to make any angle corner on the Hydro-Channel Plus pieces. Simply bends at the white creased line, eliminating the need for trimming, helping to reduce installation time. Corner pieces sold individually.
Hydro-Channel Plus Bridge
Connects Hydro-Channel Plus Corners to the Hydro-Channel Plus. No measurement required. Bridge piece lays on top of the gap (overlapping 1 inch gap). Makes for a clean overlap on every wall.
Provide Your Customers with the Proven Hydro-Channel Plus Solution
Interested in learning more about Hydro-Channel Plus for an upcoming job? We’d love to discuss your project and provide further information on how Hydro-Channel Plus or one of our other drainage systems can be put to work for you.
Getting in touch with our team of basement waterproofing experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.