- Interior footing drain channel for poured concrete.
- Designed to direct water seepage from the cove joint to the interior drain, resulting in a basement that stays dry.
- 2.5 inch height by 8.5 inch width by 6 foot length.
- Sold in boxes of 36 pieces (216 total lineal foot).
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
The installation of Hydro-Channel is a critical step in waterproofing a basement. A very common entry point of water in a basement is through the cove joint (the point where basement floors meet the walls). Hydro-Channel will divert water from the cove joint down the footing and into the basement drain system then to sump pump pit where it is ejected by the pump. Without Hydro-Channel, hydrostatic water pressure can build around and under the foundation which forces water through the cove joint and inside the basement.
- Made with transparent PVC for easy inspection during pour of floor.
- Heavy duty, reinforced channel will not collapse during the concrete pour.
- Quick and easy installation. Installation only requires two nails per piece.
- Can be used in new construction or retrofit to existing foundations.
- Directs foundation wall seepage beneath basement floor into the drain and sump pump pit.
- Prevents water seepage from entering the cove area of the floor.
- Creates a thermal break between the footing and basement floor which reduces cracks in the basement floor.
- The heavy duty construction creates a clean finished look.
- Hydro-Channel has 36 pieces (216 total linear feet).
Provide Your Customers with the Proven Hydro-Channel Solution
Interested in learning more about Hydro-Channel for an upcoming job? We’d love to discuss your project and provide further information on how Hydro-Channel or one of our other drainage systems can be put to work for you.
Getting in touch with our team of basement waterproofing experts is only a couple of clicks or a phone call away.