Repair cracks and bowed walls with the Carbon Fiber Fabric Strap Wall Repair Kit. Features a 36 ft. roll of carbon fiber fabric that can easily be cut into individual straps for placement against the wall. After filling cracks and mortar joints with Xtreme 1200 Epoxy, the wall and strap are saturated with Xtreme 800 Epoxy, which allows for secure adhesion to the wall. Due to the simple installation process, most repairs are completed in one day. Both Xtreme 1200 and 800 are packaged in 300/150 sized dual cartridges and are dispensed via the Emecole Metro “Jake” 300 Dispensing Gun, which may be purchased with this kit.
- One (1) 36 linear foot roll of Carbon Fiber Fabric
- Six (6) dual cartridges of Xtreme 800 Epoxy with static mixing nozzles
- Two (2) dual cartridges of Xtreme 1200 Epoxy with static mixing nozzles
- Four (4) top bracket anchors with hardware
- Four (4) 6″ stainless steel anchors
Additional Components Required
- Emecole Metro Jake 300 Dispensing Gun – for dispensing of both Xtreme 1200 and Xtreme 800 epoxy cartridges. Optional add-on item with this kit.