The Ion-120i system utilizes a high capacity .30 HP ECD30 Sump Pump capable of pumping 35 GPM at 10 ft. This gives peace of mind if the power goes out or in the unlikely event that the primary pump fails, the backup pump won’t become overwhelmed and result in a flooded basement.
- Fully automatic auxiliary power source
- Backup system runs on AC or DC power
- Runs the same .30 HP pump with power on and off
- Ion digital level control switch has no moving parts
- Inverter has digital display, tells status of system at all times.
- Three year warranty
Additional System Information:
- .30 HP pump with PSC, energy efficient motor: 4.0 amps
- Up to 35 GPM
- Fully automatic, converts 12 volt DC to 120 volt AC when power is off
- Runs .30 HP pump on AC or DC power
- Inverter has digital display, tells status of system at all times
- Uses one 12 volt deep cycle AGM battery (battery is NOT included)
- Non-corrosive battery enclosure
- Includes piggyback Ion® digital level control switch with no moving parts
- Quick and easy installation
- Three year warranty, .30 HP ECD30 sump pump
- Three year warranty, inverter
- May be used with the Power+ AGM Battery (sold separately).