- DIY Products Online Store
- Additional DIY Products
- Skylink Emergency Dialer
Skylink Emergency Dialer
Minimize the surprise of coming home to an unexpected flood in your basement. The Skylink Emergency Dialer sends emergency voice messages up to nine phone numbers when a sensor (separate accessory) is triggered.
- Automatically overrides an occupied phone line during an emergency alert.
- Pre-recorded voice messages – 1 main + 6 zones.
- Compatible with up to 16 sensors, including the Skylink Flood Sensor, available through Emecole Metro.
- Sends emergency voice messages up to nine phone numbers when a sensor is triggered.
- Works with VOIP or traditional phone lines.
- Programmable redial attempts.
- Programmable message replays.
- Operating range of 100 feet.
- Included with Emergency Dialer are mounting materials and user manual (requires 9V alkaline battery, not included).
Sensor not included. The Skylink Flood Sensor, which may be used with the Skylink Emergency Dialer, is available for D-I-Y purchase via Emecole Metro.
For product questions, please contact the manufacturer by calling Skylink at 800-304-1187.