About Emecole Metro’s Trainings
Our concrete crack repair and basement waterproofing training workshops give contractors an extensive hands-on experience at learning best practice procedures with the Emecole Metro product line. Whether you’re new to concrete repair and waterproofing or simply looking to enhance existing skill sets, our workshops are intended for contractors from all work backgrounds. Attendees will receive up close and personal hands-on training by our staff of experts, while also having the opportunity to network with industry professionals from throughout the country.
Workshops are typically held as two-day sessions at our Romeoville, IL facility (25 miles southwest of Chicago). We share ideas and practical techniques in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, while also limiting the number of attendees per session to allow for a more thorough experience.
Training Topics and Demonstrations
- Foundation crack repair (low pressure crack injection)
- Concrete floor and slab crack repair
- Crawl space encapsulation with the EmeSeal System
- Basement flood prevention with Ion Technologies sump pumps, battery backup systems and the latest pump monitoring capabilities
- Additional basement waterproofing training topics may include internal and external drainage systems, concrete sealers, and dehumidifiers (refer to individual schedules for posted sessions)