Emecole Metro’s Contractor Training Workshops give contractors the opportunity to further develop best practice procedures of Emecole Metro products while on the job. Sessions are held on site at our facility in Romeoville, IL (25 miles southwest of Chicago), giving contractors a unique up close and personal hands-on training by Emecole Metro’s staff of concrete repair and waterproofing experts. In addition, contractors have the opportunity to network with other professionals from throughout the country.
Our training workshops are typically scheduled as two-day block sessions, featuring demonstrations in several categories:
- Low pressure injection for repairing cracks in poured concrete walls
- Carbon fiber strap installation – become Fortress certified
- Concrete floor and slab crack repair
- Crawl space encapsulation with the EmeSeal System
- Basement flood prevention with sump pumps, battery backups and the latest pump control capabilities