- A chemically-fused wall bracing installation kit featuring Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber with our high performance epoxies for bowed concrete and masonry applications.
- Provides exceptional strength to structurally reinforce bowed walls with inward deflections up to 2-inches. Repairs are 10 times stronger than steel and 5 times stronger than alternative carbon fiber installations.
- No additional components or invasive installations. Minimal prep and straightforward installation reduces time and labor to help lower overall costs.
- Non-corrosive and requires no follow-up maintenance. Low-profile straps (thin as a dime) provide an unobtrusive finish while allowing for the option to be painted over to make repairs nearly invisible.
- 2-pack and 6-pack kit variations accommodate section widths less than 6-feet to as wide as approximately 28-feet. Available for easy contractor purchase without prerequisite certification requirements
Titan Structural Reinforcement Bowed Wall Kit
Contractor Pricing & Purchasing
Contractors may purchase this product via EmecoleShop.com, our contractor exclusive website (requires an EmecoleShop.com Contractor Account). For questions or to purchase by phone, call 815-372-2493.
Strengthen & Preserve Bowed Concrete Walls
Applies the tensile strength of Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber with high performance epoxies to form a chemically-fused interior wall bracing system for bowed concrete and masonry wall applications. The all-in-one kit includes complete system components for a successful installation of carbon fiber straps to structurally reinforce walls with inward bowing up to 2-inches. A successful installation is 10 times stronger than steel and 5 times stronger than alternative carbon fiber options on the market.
The Titan Structural Reinforcement Bowed Wall Strap Kit comes in 2-pack and 6-pack carbon fiber strap variations providing material quantities to service section widths less than 6-feet to as wide as approximately 28-feet, making it ideal for poured and block basement foundations, retaining walls, or parking garages. It’s one-time and non-invasive practical installation is cost-effective and labor-friendly.
Typical Bowed Wall Applications & Optimal Servicing
Typical wall bowing stems from either sinking of the foundation or lateral pressure resulting from expanding soil. The first signs of a problem usually involve the formation of diagonal and horizontal cracks that widen over time, often exceeding 1/8-inch (unlike non-structural cracks which occur from concrete shrinkage and are more likely to maintain their hairline width). As the cracks widen, the wall weakens and begins to bow or bulge inward – usually from the top with poured concrete and from the center with non-poured concrete or masonry.
Based on engineering specifications, a successful Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber installation will protect bowed and cracked concrete up to 2-inches in deflection. The earlier the wall is stabilized, the less deterioration and compromise to its structural integrity. Walls subject to prolonged deterioration or movement may require additional and more invasive measures while also increasing costs.
For optimal results, any active settlement around the application should be resolved prior to Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber installations. For applications with deflections exceeding 2-inches, we recommend having examined by a structural engineer. In such scenarios, a pushback is generally recommended.
Thoroughly Engineered to Maximize Strength
Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber is manufactured with thousands of parallel fiber strands tightly woven into unidirectional fabric material. It comes packaged in precut rolls that separate into individual 8-foot by 6-inch carbon fiber straps.
Its unique advantage as a carbon element enables Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber to form multiple covalent bonds. When saturated with our uniquely formulated set of Titan Structural Reinforcement epoxies, the resulting reactions add strength to the substrate and each strap as they become one via a fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) laminate. The permanently fused Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber is stretch-resistant and will not allow movement to the wall or cracks.
Easy Integration with any Waterproofing or Building Construction Business
Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber installations are cost-effective and practical without requiring excess components or processes for stabilizing typical bowed wall applications. Our straightforward installation reduces worry over unintentional damage to the foundation, which may potentially occur when using more labor-intensive carbon fiber systems that include the involvement of rim joists, which usually are not necessary when addressing a typical bowed concrete foundation.
Its favorable pricing, minimal supply investment, and easy installation makes Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber simple to integrate with any professional repair-based business looking to either expand services and growth or on the search for a more cost-effective carbon fiber supplier. Its convenient kit packaging simplifies product selection and is accessible for online purchase via EmecoleShop.com, our exclusive product website for contractors.
Proceed with Full Confidence
For added assurance, the Titan Structural Reinforcement Bowed Wall Strap Kit comes with a 25-year product warranty.
- 6-Pack Variation: Service up to an approximate 28-foot section (6 carbon fiber straps via two 24-foot precut carbon fiber rolls).
- 2-Pack Variation: Service up to an approximate 6-foot section (2 carbon fiber straps via one 16-foot precut carbon fiber roll).
Important Note: Precise coverage varies per individual job site specifications. Please refer to installation manual for usage and placement guidelines and additional requirements. For additional assistance, the Emecole Metro team of technical consultants is a phone call or email away.
Included Kit Components
- Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber in precut rolls that separate into 8-foot by 6-inch carbon fiber straps
- Titan Structural Reinforcement Epoxy Paste (parts A and B)
- Titan Structural Reinforcement Primer (parts A and B)
- Titan Structural Reinforcement Saturant (parts A and B)
- Additional installation accessories include paint roller and covers, mixing sticks, and tray
Ready to Implement Bowed Wall Repair with Your Business?
We’d love to learn more about your structural concrete wall repair endeavors and the implementation of Titan Structural Reinforcement Carbon Fiber.
Our structural reinforcement experts are just one click or phone call away.